How We Do It
Your Firearm Cleaning Includes:
- Disassemble firearm [handgun or long gun]
- Remove surface grime and excess oil
- Ultrasonic cleaning [16 times deeper cleaning than manual methods – see below]
- All metallic parts
- Plus up to two magazines
- Ultrasonic lubrication
- Reassemble firearm
- Check for loose, broken, damaged, missing, or worn parts
- Gunsmith assessment:
- Ensure proper functioning
- Ensure Safety Compliance
- Check trigger pull
- Check for weak springs
- Document any issues
- Deeper Cleaning –up to 40 thousand pulses per second creates a continuous cleaning action as they impact the part’s surface. Because of this high-frequency wave action, ultrasonic cleaners can remove contaminants faster and better than other types of cleaners.
- Gentle Cleaning – they remove contaminants without abrasion, harsh scrubbing, or high-pressure sprays, making them ideal to clean even the most delicate parts.
- Versatile Contaminant Removal – they can remove an almost endless variety of contaminants from a part’s surface, including oil, grease, wax, dirt, dust, sand, carbon, and oxidation, down to a microscopic particle size. No other parts cleaning system offers that level of flexibility.
- No Part Too Complex –because the cleaning solution and high-frequency waves penetrate all surfaces, even hidden passageways, narrow openings, crevices, cracks, and blind-drilled holes get just as clean as the visible surfaces, which is nearly impossible with hand-cleaning methods.
- Thorough Cleaning – the pulse waves in an ultrasonic cleaner come from a number of angle and travel at varying frequencies, which means pressure waves strike the parts in the cleaner from different angles all the time. This random, high frequency action cleans evenly ensuring that the entire surface of the part is clean.
- Wide Range of Sizes – our cleaners can hold a range of firearm sizes and can accommodate multiple pistols as well as barreled actions up to 34 inches long.
- Environmentally Friendly – the detergents used in ultrasonic cleaners are non-hazardous and environmentally safe.
Ultrasonic cleaning technology uses generators that produce high frequency energy. Transducers convert this energy into vibrating sounds waves. As the waves travel through liquid, tiny vacuüm bubbles form and repeatedly implode upon any surface they come in contact with, removing even microscopic dirt particles. These cavitation bubbles reach and clean grooves, cracks, and hidden crevices more effectively than alternative methods. Ultrasonic cleaning technology does not need toxic chemicals or abrasives, and uses only water-based solutions.
There are a number of benefits to using ultrasonic cleaning, which are not available with manual cleaning or other types of industrial parts cleaners: